B.O.U.M. Wine FAIR ?
Selected winemakers from all over Europe will meet to present their wines to an audience of professionals and private customers in the state rooms of the Alte Post Vienna (Old Central Post Office), currently venue of gastronomic and cultural events. Vienna, for its historical strategic position is home today to several events about natural wines, attracting public from neighbouring countries as well as from all over Austria.
B.O.U.M – june 9th 2017
15:00 – 21:00
this criteria :
· Vineyards cultivated with organic or biodynamic agriculture
· Spontaneous fermentations made with indigenous yeasts
· Minimum technical interventions in the wine
· Total sulfur below 50 mg/l
· Direct management of the owned or rented vineyards